Humboldt Wedag GmbH, a KHD Group company, is one of the world's leading international suppliers of equipment and services for cement producers. KHD builds on over 160 years of experience and tradition and, as a manufacturer of efficient, sustainable, and environmentally friendly products, is one of the driving forces in the industry. Process engineering and project execution are among the Group's core competencies.
What you are responsible for
- Structuring of orders in SAP
- Scheduling of all PSP-Elements and networks to ensure contractual deadlines
- Obtaining all necessary information from the relevant departments, as well as coordination with the project participants
- Execution of purchase requisitions (BANF) in SAP
- Development of suitable templates (SAP) for the
- Further development of the SAP-supported order processing process as a key user
What distinguishes you
- Completed studies (e.g. mechanical engineering, process engineering) or comparable technical education
- Several years of professional experience in international industrial plant construction company
- Good knowledge of SAP PS, knowledge of PLM an advantage
- Structured way of working
- Experience in project management and project supervision
- Strong communication skills and multicultural work experience
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
- Willingness to travel
- You are proficient in the products of the Microsoft Office package
Your profile is rounded off by a high willingness to perform, hands-on mentality, sense of responsibility and independence, distinct ability to work in a team, strong analytical skills, structured, coordinated and goal-oriented thinking and acting, confident and skilful appearance as well as cost awareness.
What you can expect
- International working environment with high technical standards in a medium-sized company
- An interesting, responsible and varied task in a friendly team and flat hierarchies
- Permanent employment with an attractive remuneration package (IG Metall collective agreement)
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and the possibility to work from home
- Systematic development of your technical and personal competence
- A well-equipped workplace in air-conditioned, bright office premises in a convenient location (JobTicket & free employee parking) with free water and coffee
- Company health promotion through cooperation with various sports studios
If we have aroused your interest, please send us your application documents via our applicant portal. We look forward to getting to know you.
In the interest of sustainability, we ask you to refrain from sending printed applications.